Personal Finance for Teenagers

So many different opinions about why you should spend your money, Most importantly if you're a teenager. Is a very good thing if you are able to establish a regular habit of saving when you were a teenager, In time you will be able to make lifestyle choices that are much better than your peers the others. By the time your friends spend their money on things that are not useful then you'll have plenty of money and can afford to buy the things you like.

Do you already have plans to graduate from high school and go to college to continue your favorites with your own money? or you want to immediately buy a new car, you'll will find fun with a bit of savings when you are young and enjoy it when you are old. I'll give you three tips that will help you save money more easily.

First: Rule 80/20 - This is the most interesting things about how to save your money, and can still enjoy them to go have fun, that whatever you might find yourself wanting to do it. This rule is a way to spend 80 percent of your money for yourself, and the remaining 20 percent should be in the tube. The way this is true, you can still have fun right? You can still save money but you do not have to sacrifice a lot of money. This idea is the notion that there is a flow of money coming through the rest of your income.

Second: Forget the weekend - There are times when you do not have to go out on weekends, so it may take time to just stay home or do things that can save you money. Start with your hobbies, for example, began to make a business with low cost and then introduce you to my friends in the process. You are enjoying a lot of savings, and you can still enjoy the friendship, relationships, and more associated with teenagers.

Third: Prioritizing saving money - Very few places that allow teenagers to get in, for example, clubs, and many more places restrict certain age to join in the fun, so it was not just fall off and do what others do not, better keep your money for a worthwhile purpose. Think about what you need in your life, and save up sick. But if you still live with your parents, make sure you take full advantage of their position, and they can assist you in a good reason. Even when seemingly powerless, and save your money at any cost. Do not obey your appetite, struggling to save, and fight yourself to not spend it.

About Me

My photo

Live in love and always share is the best thing for my life :)